||4.0 Adobe Transient Witticisms
- On the internet, no one knows you're a dog!
- Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full
- Power corrupts, but absolute power is really neat.
- How hard can it be to change the color of a pixel, anyway?
- Sometimes they disappear on their own, other times burping
the kitty seems to help
- "it can give you the exact mathematical design, but
what's missing are the eyebrows.
- There ain't no rules around here - we're trying to accomplish
- so emperically, frogs with unassigned Booleans are deaf!
- "This filter is better than sex! Not that I remember"
-- unknown engineer
- Official Photoshop Action Figures - collect them all!
Trade with your friends!
- Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through
the leather straps.
- Hey Andrei - what's up with that?
- Invoking Photoshop scheduling time distortion field Damn.
- Photoshop scheduling: Give us nine women and one month and
we can make a baby
- You can't miss it. It's the big tower standing in the way
of the airplanes.
- I'll do the stupid thing first and then you shy people follow
From the Home Office in Slack City, USA
Top Ten Signs the Engineering Team has been Working Too Hard:
10. Two cases of Trader Joe's chocolate covered expresso
beans all gone in three days
9. Tom's Beavis imitation starts to sound funny
8. Mark threatens to start reciting Hamlet soliloquies
7. Akiko's rock-solid demeanor showing signs of
strain as she Kooshes anyone near her cube
6. Greg walks around going, "Look at me! I'm
a Pooh!" at 4AM
5. Sean threatens to show up at work wearing only
4. When JoeT's bets start sounding like a good idea
3. Marc thinks he is Buzz Lightyear
2. You start to think the Photoshop eye is staring
back at you
And the number one sign that the Engineering team has been
working too hard:
1. Drool on the keyboards