||(Note: many of the ATM's were the
same in both 5.0x & 5.5. The following hilight some of the
- In managed color!
- There is no spoon
- You'll be eaten long before you're kissed, froggy!
- There's always a bigger fish
- I'ld better get this in before I lose all this logic
- My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!
- No, my powers can only be used for good
- Cats. Why does it always have to be cats?
- So many evil plans, so little time...
- ALL wORk aNd nO Play mkes MaRC a DuLl boY
From the Home Office in White Bear Lake
Top Ten Signs the Engineering Team has been Working Too Hard:
10. That nice breeze around the office? Marc's
9. Seriously consider taking a cool refreshing swim
in the flood-swollen Guadalupe
8. What if I quit my job and became a hobo?î
ìYeah, I could see that.
7. More paranoid delusions about there really being
a poison doughnut this time
6. QA team's trigger fingers startin' to get twitchy
around RC build 25
5. Rookie lab staff complaining about staying late
- at midnight
4. Russell starts wearing his con costumes to work
3. Vague mumblings about "not enough hardware
to get the job done, and I don't mean computers"
2. Executive ice run frequency at a fever pitch
And the number one sign that the Engineering team has been
working too hard:
1. More and more big electric catfights