||5.0 Adobe Transient Witticisms
- Hey! Where's the button to stroke my thing?
- On Strange Cargo: a lovely warm color suffused with
- Actually the answers are: No, Maybe, Maybe
- Word to your monkey!
- The fate of the country depends on Photoshop
- Murphy's law of QA: it'll never fail if an engineer is around
to see it
- Four Billion just isn't as much as it used to be.
- So at what point do you become a being of pure energy?
Oh, that takes a triple
- I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between
- So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute - strike
that - reverse it.
- Udo est vivant
- Your cheeriness is giving me a headache
- Damn; it's _more_ pink now...
- She's like a battery powered Mary Tyler Moore!
- Excuse me sir - ticket to Clueville?
- Let me through - Iím a nosy person.
- Actually, it's the manacles Iím not sure about...
- So the guy says, "Thatís not a monkey, and my
name's not Johnson!"
From the Home Office in White Bear Lake
Top Ten Signs the Engineering Team has been Working Too Hard:
10. They go home, they come back to work, and they
still haven't seen the sun.
9. Seriously consider taking a cool refreshing swim
in the flood-swollen Guadalupe
8. What if I quit my job and became a hobo? ìYeah,
I could see that.
7. More paranoid delusions about there really being
a poison doughnut this time
6. QA teamís trigger fingers startiní
to get twitchy around RC build 25
5. Rookie lab staff complaining about staying late
- at midnight
4. Andy looks.....blonde
3. Vague mumblings about "not enough hardware
to get the job done, and I don't mean computers"
2. Executive ice run frequency at a fever pitch
And the number one sign that the Engineering team has been
working too hard:
1. The waist-high layer of angst